Thursday, December 4, 2008

Best friend adventures

Day 6
____________________________

Me and Sunshine came back. We had lots of fun. I told her to switch her My Page template to one of the new really cool ones. With it you can leave people comments. We switched our My Pages to that one and we left each other comments. We had lots of fun. We went back to Kinzchat PLUS after that and had some more fun. We were even more popular. We were probably the most cool people in all of Webkinz World on at that time. We were so cool! I wore one awesome outfit that was super cool and people kept telling me how awesome it looked. A few liked it so much they put on clothes like mine, too! By the way, if you have webkinz, here's what the outfit was: Camo cargo pants, European flare shades, Daisy hair clip, Blue bubble vest, Rainbow belt, and Ruby slippers. It was super cool! I bet all the webkinz in Webkinz World know us! I'm like a fashion model! I'm like a super cool, nice, and funny fashion model. Sunshine is like a super cool, fun, kind, party animal. We're adored by hundeds of people, and friends with hundreds of people. It's crazy! It's like being famous. Well, we are famous, really. Just in Webkinz World. We're super awesome! You might be on my friends list, too. If you have webkinz, tell me your webkinz user name in a comment. I'll see if you're on my friends list. If you are not, I'll add you. Me and Sunshine would really like a new member of the club. I'll add you to my friends list. If you can go to Kinzchat PLUS, go to Kinzchat PLUS. Click on the find my friends button, you'll see one of your friends is in a garden yard. I have a fish right now, and Sunshine is one too. If you see two goldfish in the room, it's me and Sunshine. If you see us, stay there and I'll introduce you to Sunshine. I'l let you join one of the clubs. It might sound hard, but it's not. Now, back to me and Sunshine. Here are some cool Webkinz World fashions at this time:

Fashions for girls:

1. Camo cargo pants, European flare shades, Daisy hair clip, Blue bubble vest, Rainbow belt, and Ruby slippers.
2. Brown corduroys, European flare shades, Red bow, Rainbow striped sweater, Rainbow belt, and Ruby slippers.
3. Smocked sundress, European flare shades, Pink bow, and Ruby slippers.

Those are all my fashions. Trust me, they look awesome! Here's a style chart:

Girls outfits:

Golden retriever: Style #1
Unicorn: Style #3
Floral fox: Style #1
Basset hound: Style #2
Pegasus: Style #3
Coco dinosaur: Style #1
Chipmunk: Style #3
Grey Arabian horse: Style #2
American albino horse: Style #3
Tinkerpup: Style #3
Pug: Style #2
Pink pony: Style #1
Lioness: Style #3
Camel: Style #2

Those are all the animals I can think of right now. That is a chart that says which of my most popular styles would look best on each of those pets. Cool, huh? Me and Sunshine played and talken until it was time for me to get off.

No comments: