Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Life on a ship 2: Mystic Island-Chapter 1: Christmas wishes

Diana was sitting in her room. She was sewing with Isabelle. Diana loved sewing. Isabelle and Diana were sewing a new shirt for Faith."What color thread should we use? I've got red, orange, purple, black, brown, blue, pink, and yellow,"Isabelle said, getting a basket full of bags of thread and needles out of the closet."I don't know. I think we should ask Faith. It is her shirt,"Diana replied. Isabelle started thinking about it."Sure. Where is she anyway? I thought she was in here,"Isabelle said."She left a minute ago. I don't know where she went. Maybe the bathroom,"Diana said, curling her hair with her finger. Diana got up and looked for Faith. She looked for a few minutes. She wasn't in the bathroom. When she looked in the living room, she saw Faith sitting on the couch watching TV."How did you-?" "Jack turned it on,"Said Faith, cutting off Diana."Oh. Isabelle and me are making a shirt for you. What color thread do you want?" "Blue,"Faith said. Diana went back up to Isabelle and told her and they started sewing.

No comments: