Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas tree!

Today me and my dad are going to get a Christmas tree! When we get back we are going to have hot chocolate. I really like reading. I like reading more than you think a nine year old girl would like reading! I even read books I think people would think are hard for me to read. I've been reading Harry Potter And the Half-Blood Prince for the past few days! I really like it. Don't you think people would think that has words that are to hard for me to read? I read books like that all the time. Like a couple weeks ago I read a book meant for twelve-year olds. I usually read books meant for twelve-year olds(or older!). I am a VERY good reader! I ALWAYS read books meant for twelve-year olds, really. Sometimes I read books for kids older the twelve though, too. Anyway, I can't wait to get the Christmas tree. Or, here's a MUCH calmer way to put it, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET A CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!!!!

No comments: